- Function/Activity: Assessment, Interim Assessment, Correction of Records, Mutation, Amalgamation, Separation, Exemption.
- Address/Location: Bansberia Municipality, Locality-Rudra Main Road, P.O.-Bansberia, Dist.-Hooghly, Pin-712502
- Contact Person with Designation: Tapas Kumar Aich (T.C.) Mob.-8902486055
- Public forms used in the Department: Mutation Form, Assessment Certified Copy Form
- Certificate issued by the Department: Mutation Certificate, Assessment Certificate
- Procedure/Steps to Follow: Stated in the Specific Forms
- Monitoring Mechanism of the Department:
•Collect forms from Receiving Department.
•Then Fill up & Submit at our Receiving Section.
•Then Hearing before Dealing Clerk & if the Case is OK.
•Party will deposit mutation fees & due taxes.
•Then the case is submitted in B.O.C. Meeting.
- Book Lets/ Advertisements published by the Departments: A Report published only for the Councillors for Board of Councillor’s meeting.
- More on Assessment/ Mutation:
The following steps to be followed by the Citizens of the Municipality regarding Assessment works:
1. Xerox copy of the invoice of the present Municipality Tax (Tax – Receipt).
2. The xerox copies of the deed of the buyer and the seller (if required) are to be submitted. The Deed No. and Date must be visible.
3. In case of bigger plot under Municipality the xerox copy of the master plan design must be submitted.
4. The approved design of plan must be submitted in case of houses bought.
5. The conversion certificate of the land must be submitted Specified Case.
6. The document must be submitted Like Sale Deed, Gift Deed, Partition Deed, Deed of Settlement, Indenture, Solenama, Jabar Dakhal, Lease, Will, Probate,General Power of Attorney, Final Decree, Legal Heirs, Chain Deed, Porcha(Rs & Lr), Site Plan, Master Plan, Affidavid by Executive Magistrate, Deed of Trustee according the case for Mutation .
7. In case of Amalgamation of Holdings two copies of site plan with its areas identified with specified colors must be submitted along with the xerox of the deed, Parcha and the invoice of the municipality tax.
8. In case of heir, the Affidavit issued by a 1st Class Magistrate must be submitted along with the proof of death.
9. Affidavit may be required in special cases.
10. All the xerox copies must be self-attested.
11. Valuation certificate will be required in case of the partition deed.
- Information required for the Separation:
1. Application must be submitted after the approval of the mutation in the Municipality monthly meeting.
2. Xerox copy of the invoices of the Municipality tax(Tax – Receipt) submitted till date is required.
3. Separate applications are to be submitted for each separate holding.
4. Two copies of the Separation design with each room and houses of the holding indicated with specified different colours and exact measurement of each must be submitted.
5. The signatures of the Owner and the Designer Self attested are necessary.
6. Xerox of the deed, Porcha & Site Plan, Self Decleartion of the buyer must be submitted.
- Information necessary for new holding:
1. Copy of deed of the buyer. The Deed no. & Date must be visible.
2. Parcha(RS/LR) must be submitted.
3. Document of the land Character (Bastu / Viti / Danga / Bagan / Shali / Suna / Krishi / Doba / Shop / Path / Factory etc.) must be submitted.
4. The details location plan of the proposed area must be submitted in the form of Site plan. It must contain the signatures of the owner as well as the planner.
5. If the house is at the proposed area then the xerox of the certificate along with the designed plan must be submitted.
6. Xerox copy of the invoice of the municipality tax(Tax- Receipt) paid by the holding number of the house residing nearby the proposed area must be produced with showcasing the position of the house in the site plan. All documents will be submitted within the Working Hours.